Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

A Very Brooklyn Passover Haggadah

In case you missed it, this is funny:


Question 1: Why is it that Brownstone Brooklyn consists of unleavened low-rise buildings, but at Atlantic Yards Bruce Ratner wants to build seventeen high-rise buildings?



(btw, why am I, the only goy who writes for or even reads LB, also the only one who writes about the Chosen People?)

4 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Stroll said…

    I'm a goy and I read Left Behinds. Though I prefer "gentile", thank you very much. ;)

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Antid Oto said…

    I'm too busy heckling Jesus.

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    funny. i always thought sol grundy was a jewish name.

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    Anon 1:44:

    I'm keepin it Old Testament, like Malachai in Children of the Corn.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com