Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Damn Dirty Hippies

Gatemouth just proclaimed himself a Clinton Dem, which prompted me to make an involuntary facial spasm, then look for compromising pics of Bill on Google.

What I found was something you have probably seen a million times, but is new to me. And I have to say, it made me feel affection for the old tomcat like it was 1992 again. I've been accused of being shallow before, but style is a language, and in this photo, Hillary's hideous tinted glasses are shouting "call me a feminazi as many times as you want, I'm still going to rule the world one day" almost as loudly as Bill's ridiculous hair and beard are singing his appreciation of smart women and the pleasures of her, his, and other bodies.


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com