Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Chutzpah!

In the initial story, somehow I missed this. Azi Paybarah himself was kind enough to send it to my email (which makes me feel like a real damn celebrity), but I forgot to check the account for like a week. Still, this must be told, even if it's late.

I just got back from the Board of Elections office downtown and came across this fact about indicted Brooklyn Assemblywoman Diane Gordon, who is running for re-election:

Gordon is also running for election as a judicial delegate.

While a judge (or jury) could decide her fate in court, she (and the other judicial delegates) could decide the fate of judges in Brooklyn.


BAM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com