Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Do we care that Ben Smith is leaving the Daily News?

In a couple weeks, apparently. I only read his Daily News blog occasionally. Half the fun of Politicker was its community, and the community proved that it will not follow BS any old place.

I mean, he still has some fun scoops and stuff, but he seems a lot less relevant than a year ago. On his own I find him something less than inspirational. Perhaps I lost my enthusiasm when I read his father's asinine gay marriage decision. Yes, I would be mortified if anyone ever judged me by something one of my parents wrote. But then again my parents would never deny a class of people their rights, and for really, really retarded reasons.


Ben, seated

(God I really do love burning bridges, don't I?)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com