Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Courtney Love's Resolutions

In case you missed them, and because, as always, she's singing my life with her words:

new years day resolutions

become a women of limitless selfr esteem
help others with at least 20% of my time and money
get this last song- if needed w LP
sign with one of the two deals on the table , asap, ( after the hols both meetings are set and both deal memos have been negotiated i just have to decide if i want to take a risk or be safe and who knows…..)
be victorious and positive in all actions
have a happ[y satisfied child and family
sell the pony get a new horse
try this “thin” anthropoligical experiment - get to my goal weight healthily and stay there .
improve yoga practice
do gongyo at night - even if i just do the book and 7 minutes of diamoku
attract only positive people to my home an dlife
thank all those who have walked it like theyve talked it and let them know i do not take them for granted.
cahnt for the war in Iraq to cease asap
chant for Hillary to win
take nothing personally.

learn an asian language. dont take “no” for an answer ( if appropriate) and chase after what i want tour tour tour makwe sure Billy feels i have his bac k too and not allow him to go off the rails even if it eans confrontation- because thats what friends do cultivate real and deep relationships with others get cd out within th enext month - arpil latest. listen to Linda and relax and let the people who would see me fail walk in peace dont feed myself any vitriol from them dont peek at tabloids and bad websites, as it absouloutly shatters the Law to make that cause agiants yourself. have fantastic sex with commitment and honour with someone whoo treats me as i deserve and dont give my power away learn about money keep a journal no matter what keep wrioting songs no matter what know that 07 is going to be the very best year of my entire life to date know that Kurts spirit is tended to and tend to it daily help other perforrers and asrtists who are unknown or nknown here in the states. dont go to nightclubs with 19 year olds. be an imnspiration to those around me and remember the mistakes made in the past and take responsibility for them thus not allowing those energies into my life again another year, another year without even wine no matter how hard i try to justify that “wines okay” knw that is the demon voice and put it out of my thoughts chant daimoku for my worst enemies who are not enemies of me persoanlly but whp project thier own insecurities onto me and onto my past drug problem. make any amends that are keft to make. do not allow myself to be a doormat in relationships ever again DO NOT SLLOW MYSELF TO BE A DOORMAT INA RELATIONSHIP EVER EVER AGAIN. learn at least three new skills make a friend a month or reconnect with an old friend a month and be consistent in relationship get Biba collection better get hoous ein UK and Loft in NY or Apt in Cetrakl Park West. do not lose touch with oeiple when scare dto call because i fell “less than” call anyway. have fun in tour an ffind a great touring band, dont care about looks or gender, only quality of musicianishio and energy. rehearse to exhaustion to get it right. mean it when i smile. mean it when i meet a stranger no matter how bnothersome- be sincer and take the damm photo without attitude. stay pissed off at the world for song usage. dont get complacent. keeo a beautiful home and and keep child safe hopefully start another family someday - soon. meet that guy. no more surgery for any reason other than medical until i really need it in my 60s and last b it def not least LEARN TO DRIVE STOP SMOKING GO TO HYPNI THERAPY AND JUST DAMM WELL STOP, LIFE IS MYC HOICE AND I WILL DIE FROM SMOKING UNLESS I CHOOSE TO STOP. stay macro biotic and do the exercise needed to burtn the carbs off that to stay healthiest. undertsnad who my enemeies are since a few exacs and bloggers out there seem to enjoy hirtiung me and using the Law let them find interest in another. rthats it for now. lotsa love Court

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com