Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Monday, December 18, 2006

How Many Members of NYC's Top 29 Have You Slept With?

Leave it to the New York Observer to write an unironic profile of New York's "29 Power Families."

In answer to the title's question: zero, but I've socialized with three. And by 'socialized with,' yes, Antid Oto, I am referring to that party where a certain elderly scion was drooling slack-jawed in an armchair with a drink falling out of his hand, prevented from slumping to the ground only by the efforts of his erstwhile trophy wife, she of the chunky jewelry and surged out visage. Truly, truly the very best New York has to offer.

3/29 is like 10%. Could be worse.

And at least now I have 29 New Year's resolutions.



TIIIIIINNNSSSLLLEEEEEYYYY!

Hat tip: Nearista, cuz G-d knows I wouldn't be reading the NYO on my own)

2 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    I'm sorry but I still cackle whenever I see this photo of Tinsley Mortimer at the top of the blog.

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    I just learned that Tinsley and I were in college together at the same time. I am no longer titillated, I am appalled.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com