Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Whose fault is racism?


I'm working out of town this week, in a hotel that delivers USA Today with breakfast. Lucky thing, because I never ordinarily read USA Today and might never have learned who's really responsible for white racism:

Black people.

In fact, in the days before rap music and BET white people never, ever mimicked black people in derogatory ways.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    Heh. I read USA Today whenever I'm on the Metro North to New Haven, and it always reminds me of how disconnected I am from the American mainstream.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com