Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Goddamnit I like Charlie Rangel


I've said it before, I know. But he's genuinely funny. I'm sure everyone's heard this already:

Mississippi gets more than their fair share back in federal money, but who in the hell wants to live in Mississippi?


His first apology didn't really fly:

I just love New York so much that I can't understand why everyone wouldn't want to live here.


So here's this morning's stab at it:

For all of you from Mississippi, I'd like to extend my deepest apologies. I promise I'll visit as soon as I find a food taster. My brother David Dinkins isn't available.


Thank you, folks! He'll be here for the next two years.

It's going to be fun having him in a position of real power.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com