Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

New LB Tagline?

I just visited Andrew Sullivan's blog for the first time in a long time, and I realized that a new Left Behinds tagline is in order. For one thing, he changed the URL from andrewsullivan.com a long time ago, and for another, while I often disagree with him, sometimes I don't, and in any event LB as it has developed has become something entirely other than the anti-andrewsullivan.com.

Besides, if I hadn't read his blog, I wouldn't have been reminded of this. Or seen this youtube of the actual speech.

So. I turn to you, the readers (and Antid Oto). Any ideas for a new tagline? Or topics to be addressed in the tagline?

4 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Jon Z said…

    Left Behinds: Your one stop shop for NY politics, kvetching about Democrats, and cat videos.

    Or something like that?

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Antid Oto said…

    If we keep Barbara up there I think it should just be "Who threw that feces?" But I'm juvenile like that.

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    Heh. I love Barbara, though I don't really know why. She's just so awful.

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    What about some pun or more explicit reference to the Left Behind series.

    "Left behind by L. Ron Hubbard, TK, and TK since 2005"

    Er, or something less clunky.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com