Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Today in Left Behinds News


I only taught college classes for a total of about two years, but my experience was almost exactly like this. Via Pharyngula.

Also, Solomon and I are called "butt boys," and Solomon is further called "Mary" after he successfully induces a homosexual panic. Emma B. thinks "butt boys" should be the inspiration for the next generation of Left Behinds t-shirts, which leads me to wonder: did we ever make the first generation available? Couldn't we do it on CafePress for free? Wouldn't our reading public love a bright pink t-shirt with the LB/double-peacock logo?

UPDATE:
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a design, courtesy of Emma B.



One question for the readers: do you think it would be better singular, that is, identifying the wearer as a "Left Behinds Butt Boy"? Or leave it like it is, so it's kind of a team jersey?

5 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    Check out the anti-girl, anti-gay response to our good-humored response to that dipshit's homophobia:

    Gays Rule?
    Submitted by Mary (not verified) on Tue, 09/19/2006 - 6:52am.
    What we have here on Room 8 at this defining moment seems to be a gaggle of giggling, gossiping gays. Today even Rock Hackshaw, a heretofore unabashed macho heterosexual seeks admission by bashing Andrew Cuomo. And who gets outed next? The big boy? Gosh!! Enough already, girls. Stop it!! Quit the name-dropping, face-scratching, and outing. I know your having fun. Butt this is not our thing. We're rooning our reputation and Room 8.


    to which I responded

    Honestly,
    Submitted by SolomonGrundy (not verified) on Tue, 09/19/2006 - 2:24pm.
    I thought it was sort of funny being called someone's buttboy (an absurdist, homophobia-laden first for me). I wanted to respond in kind.

    But yeah, let's direct our bitchiness I mean Wildean wit at elected officials, not fellow bloggers.

    Of course, I would take the high road, since I'm a top. Brooklyn Fats' top, specifically.

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger image_shifter said…

    Tee hee!
    Well, boys,I just worked 10 hours straight, but some other time I'd be more than happy to set up that cafe press stuff if your interested.
    oxoxox
    E.B.

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Eustacia Vye said…

    I would like a T-shirt, please, and would prefer the plural, for the team-jersey effect. Are the asterisks placeholders for the peacocks?

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Antid Oto said…

    My understanding was that the asterisks were buttholes. Emma?

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Phoebe Evergreen said…

    Can we actually get team jerseys? Or at least 3/4 sleeves, whatever those t-shirts are called. Of course, then you'd have to do a more Bad News Bears script...Anyway, I'll start coming to practice when we get our uniforms.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com