Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Not for heckling

I'm not in NYC at the moment, but Solomon, you might be interested.

Saturday, June 17th * 8PM

The Writer’s Voice Visiting Author Series Presents:

Glenn Greenwald, How Would a Patriot Act?

Reading/Discussion/Q & A

West Side YMCA– The George Washington Lounge

5 West 63rd Street (between Central Park West & Broadway)

~Admission Free and Open to the Public~

1 Comments:

  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    Ah, I missed it.

    Glenn Greenwald is a surprisingly excellent speaker (judging from his one CSPAN appearance that I watched, at least), and I'd like him to run for something. That's a campaign I would join.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com