Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Kos Drum Major Institute Benefit Tonight

As you can see from the blinking button on the upper right hand corner of the blog, I'm going to the Kos DMI Benefit tonight.

It looks pretty cool, and I'll blog about what goes down.

I'm still going to go to the Brooklyn Bloggers thing, but I might be a little late, since this ends just as that starts.

So many opportunities for Anya Kamenetz to kick my ass tonight...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dear solomon. i jsut put two and two together and realized who you were. you want a piece of the frenchie chris?
    he STRAIGHT
    but like all frenchies, he's flexible too

    i've bookmarked your blog
    it's loverly

    what are you up to these days?

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    Ed, why hello. A true celebrity in our midst (I edited your wikipedia entry last week, btw). I may quote you in our celebrity love box on the upper right.

    Shame about the Frenchman...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com