Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Brooklyn Blogfest This Thursday

Recently Slope-patriated Klaus Kinloch alerted us to Brooklyn Blogfest on Thursday, which is conveniently near the Spider Man shoot.

I don't know any of the blogs involved other than Develop Don't Destroy and No Land Grab (who kindly link to us from time to time), but I think it sounds fun, so I will be representing Left Behinds, and you are all invited to join if you're in the area.

Hm, I hope Anya Kamenetz doesn't show up to kick my ass.

8 Comments:

  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Antid Oto said…

    Sadly, I'm leaving town for a week on Thursday morning. So Solomon, it's up to you to represent.

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    Seriously? That's too bad.

    Another round of golf with Barack next week? It's tough being Antid Oto....

     
  • At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gatemouth will be there undercover (I'll be disguised as park maintanence)

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    Don't you live in DC? Or is that Anya Kamenetz who keeps checking us from DC?

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    Also, I will be arriving late because I'm going to the DMI event at 6... which I will post about shortly.

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Solly, the event is across the street from the bar which bears my name.

     
  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    I went to the DMI thing, but I didn't make it to this event, which is for the best, because I would have thrown myself at Gatemouth...

     
  • At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sol: I hope you meant that in a nice way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com