Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Breaking: Condi Rice STR8!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So I'm unpacking at my new place, and I have Air America Radio on because it's marginally less annoying than NPR, and Randi Rhodes reads some article claiming Bush is having an affair with Condoleezza Rice. I'm sure this is at least as well sourced as the Globe's stunner BUSH MARRIAGE BREAKUP!

I swear to god I thought this was her.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    I've never bought the conspiracy theory/joke about Bush falling off the wagon. If he really were drinking again, there'd be loud whispers about it from capitol hill.

    There's so much wrong with him, why make shit up?

    Now Condi, there's one I can't quite figure out. I actually would believe that she has some spinster obsession with Dubya. She really might be that lame/lacking in judgement. Remember a few years ago when she accidentally called him her husband?

     
  • At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, funny entry there.
    Nice website you've got.
    Just dropped from Unspun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com