Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Endorsement in NY-11?

I know you've all been waiting anxiously...who will get the coveted Left Behinds endorsement in the 11th? Well, now I've spent a little time on the various candidates' websites looking at their issue statements, and the one that far and away impresses me the most is Chris Owens. I didn't expect to like him--I didn't like the idea of him running to replace his father. But he takes the right position on just about every issue I care about, and for the right reasons, too.

Feel free to argue for someone else in the comments. But as of now he's got my vote. I'm even leaning toward making a donation.

Tags: NY-11, Chris Owens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com