Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

NY-13

DeBlasio's out. That's that, I guess. Here's his letter in which he declines to run.

Yesterday I told Bay Ridge civic activist Stephen Harrison that I will vigorously support his campaign in the 13th District. A Democrat can and will win this seat. I ask that those of you who encouraged me to run to now join me in campaigning for Steve. Together we can take back this seat and send Democratic leadership we can trust to Washington.


That's as perfunctory as it gets, folks. Seat unwinnable. I'm outta here.

Tags: Bill DeBlasio, NY-13, Stephen Harrison, politics, New York

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com