Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Name Change

Alexander "Benjamins" Hamilton will henceforth be known as Antid Oto. ABH was a dumb name I came up with as a lark when I was mostly planning to write a blog about the Federalist. It never really felt comfortable. Antid Oto is the handle I've been using online for years.

Sorry for the confusion, but as Left Behinds is now BLOWING THE FUCK UP, I decided I really couldn't let this slide any longer.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn. I was just starting to like that name.

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Josh K-sky said…

    Is this you? It doesn't read like you.

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    No way. AO is snarkier. Plus he doesn't have a son (well, that he's met, at least).

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    Ah, I see from Wikipedia that "Trotsky continuously published articles in radical Russian and Ukrainian newspapers like Kievskaya Mysl under a variety of pseudonyms, often "Antid Oto"

    Aren't you a clever little Trotskyite...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com