Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Jesus, beeeyotch!



The explanation under the video explains nothing:

This was taken from a los angeles public access program in 1997. This is the only recording I have of him. I saw his show one week later, but he was very subdued, and didn't curse. Then I never saw him again. I should have recorded the subdued version of him, but unfortunately, I didn't. I really don't know anything about this guy. I've researched this on the internet, but have never found any information. I even called the number on the screen back in '97, but never got through. What can I say, the guy remains a mystery.

Via FrinkTank

1 Comments:

  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    Ha.

    It's amazing how he says almost nothing of substance.

    And amazing that he walked the streets of LA with that haircut.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com