Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tom Suozzi Photo Caption Fun Time

The Politicker has a caption contest for the following photo of Tom Suozzi (who, the more photos I see of him, seems less and less attractive):


My submission:

"It was either this, or a bris."

I also liked (along the same lines):

"It looks so good, I can't wait to put it in my mouth... What? Why are you all looking at me like that?"

and

"Don't worry what the Health Department says. Mr. County Executive, use your teeth !"




Tags:New York politics, Tom Suozzi, governor, pandering

2 Comments:

  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Antid Oto said…

    Vote Suozzi! Penis endorsed by Marty Feldman!

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    Heh. I dated a guy with similar eyes. I wonder if he had a thyroid condition. Luckily for him he was very smart (so no need to get by on his good looks, as I do).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com