Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

We are being lazy, but that's not all it is.

If you read other blogs, you may have seen one or more of them complaining about Blogger deleting posts. This has been going on for a couple of days. I, for one, am not about to put any effort into writing anything until I'm sure it isn't going to up and vanish on me. So no more today, except this song came up on Pandora while I was listening to my Neil Young channel, and I think it's pretty great.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    Yeah, plus I deleted something silly I posted last night about gay cowboys, then I wrote a kind of long thing about gay marriage but haven't posted it yet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com