Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Independents and the Independence Party

This story reminded me of the folly of voting for third-party candidates that you don't know anything about.

This past November 2nd, after voting I immediately called AH to declare that I had proudly found a last-minute way to register my objection to the direction of the Democratic Party by protest-voting for the presidential candidate in the fabulously-named "Rent Is Too Damn High" party.

"Oh, I wish you hadn't done that," said AH, killing my buzz. "If you look at his web site, his entire platform is about how Zionists are out to get us and the Holocaust never happened."

Lesson learned, folks. Lesson learned. Not voting is better than voting for racist lunatics.


Tags:, , ,,,

1 Comments:

  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger Antid Oto said…

    On the other hand, his Web site did play this really cool Isaac Hayes-Shaft-type music on a continuous loop.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com