Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

We had a spot of difficulty here

Specifically, a disagreement that got so vitriolic that in the end, poor SG had to step in to bleat


Can't we all just get along? ;)


In light of this problem, I think it's time in the life of this young blog for us to lay down some rules of debate.

1. I Am Right. On rare occasions I may be wrong about some particular thing, but that should not obscure the fact that in the deepest, profoundest sense I remain Right.

2. You are right so long as you agree with me.

3. You may be right about things I have no opinion of, at least until I begin to care, at which time bets are off.

4. Solomon Grundy is usually right. Solomon also usually agrees with me. This is not a coincidence. We are both very smart, and if we agree on something and you disagree, it means you are not only wrong, you are stupid and possibly going to Hell. That goes for Neda and Emma too.

I hope this helps restore civility. I invite my co-bloggers to add such refinements as they think appropriate.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    Are these Robert Moses' Rules of Order?

    God, that was such a bad joke that it barely even qualifies as a joke at all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com