Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

More effective than an email to a Senator?

In response to my admittedly feeble call to action below, SG had this to say:

I feel like blogging about it has more of an impact than calling up Schumer or Clinton, no joke. I mean, Schumer's vote is a fait accompli, and Clinton is already running a presidential campaign.


Fine. I have another blog for occasional pedantic ramblings that quote from The Federalist, and I wrote my basic reason for opposing Alito there.

To modify what I said yesterday a little bit: email your Senator, don't call. The switchboards are jammed anyway. You can email any Senator from his or her Web page. Even if it's utterly useless it only takes about ten minutes. As I told SG in comments, I did it this morning between my coffee and its effects.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:04 AM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    Dude, how long does your coffee to take to kick in? Maybe you should switch to Maxwell House.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com