Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Left Behinds Reorganization

When I can get around to it, hopefully in the next day or two, I think I'm going to reorganize Left Behinds into sections so that it's easier to read. I'm very interested in New York City politics, for instance, but not all our readers are, so I think I'll set up a separate section for that (if I can figure out how on Blogger). I've been really busy lately, but I want to clean up LB's design. I might even make it slightly less pink (thoughts on that?).

And if anyone has any other suggestions, let me know. Thanks.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds good

    mynewsbot.com

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger LL said…

    I luuuuuuuuuuuv the pink! Now that I know what it means. LOL!

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    Heh thanks. I'll try to keep it pink, but snazz it up a bit.

    Also, I've been meaning to email you, just been super busy with work... I will, though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com