Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Facial Recognition Software

So I just did this program that compares a pic of your face with the celebrity you supposedly look the most like based on distance between features, etc.

Whose Face Do You Have?

I did it with my friends' photos, and the matches seemed pretty spot-on("Leni Riefenstahl crossed with Burt Lancaster? Totally!"), which made my matches all the more amusing. With three different photos of myself I got strong matches with:



I guess that makes me ... a crazy white woman with a little too much plastic surgery?


Tags: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Antid Oto said…

    Hm. I got:
    1) Monica Lewinsky
    2) Jeff Bridges
    3) Britney Spears
    4) Judy Garland

    I think that makes me an alcoholic slut-bag of some kind.

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    Ha. This tool is like a mind reader.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com