Left Behinds

The anti-andrewsullivan.com. Or, the Robin Hood (Maid Marian?) of bright pink Blogger blogs.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Emma B has show

Again. This time in NYC. If that's not exciting enough, supposedly this guy is going to show up for the opening (this Friday, 6 pm, 41 W. 57th St. 2nd floor).

Apart from that, regular blogging will resume when someone in the world does something notable. Frankly, the last few days I've been unimpressed. I read the paper and it's like, yeah, boring.

Okay, one snippet.

Church officials recently confirmed that Pope Benedict XVI had requested a report on whether it might be acceptable for Catholics to use condoms in one narrow circumstance: to protect life inside a marriage when one partner is infected with H.I.V. or is sick with AIDS.


This is really a moral quandary? Religion is sick.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    For the record, I haven't had internet access the past week...

    You can see all your Left Behinds regulars at Friday's opening, though. It can be a repeat of the Artists Space talk from this past Saturday, which was a real Left Behinds coup. I think we got about 40 people there, singlehandedly.

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger Solomon Grundy said…

    Well, a few days after the opening, I can report that Emma B's show is fantastic. Check it out if you're in NYC.

    I didn't meet the animal blog guy, though. But I did get a shoutout in the text of her piece.

     
  • At 2:05 AM, Blogger Antid Oto said…

    Oh, Awwww was definitely there. Real exchange, while Emma and I are talking to him:

    Me: California sucks.

    Emma: Yeah, we moved out there together and it broke us up.

    [awkward silence]

    Emma: But it's ok because we're friends.

    Me: It's ok now.

    [longer awkward silence]

    Awwww: I'm going to go check out the piece.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com